Thursday, March 13, 2008

Automator in action

I've been playing around with Automator a lot more in the last few days than I normally do (meaning a bit vs never). And as I was staring at the automator icon I noticed a striking similarity between the Automator icon and the new robot from the new Wall-E trailer.

What do you mean you haven't seen the new Wall-E trailer? Go. Now.  Wait. Make sure you come back. When. You've watched. It. 

Sigh. There goes another one. Someday I'll learn to make my links open in another window. Until then....

Anyway. You seeing it? I do. Not 100%, but you can feel some influence rubbing off, yes? Not as obviously as Wall-E himself, and a certain numbered robot who shall remain un-numbered....

2 comments:

Scott said...

To get a link to open in a new browser window, what you do is add the target="_blank" attribute to your link tag.

I could show you in an example but blogger doesn't let you in the comments.

Email me directly and I can send you the code. sdawson (at) macsupport.ca

MaCanuck said...

Actually, I know *how* to do it. My point was I don't. And I should learn to, so as not to lose my audience.

C'est La Guerre.

Hmm. And auto notification seems not to be on, either, or else I would have noticed this a couple weeks ago....