Sunday, May 4, 2008

eMusic is coming to CAnada

More music news. eMusic is coming to Canada. 

It's the second biggest on-line retailer, and has been selling music for five years now.

Five years, and finally coming to Canada? And nobody is sitting there screaming about how eMusic must hate Canadians, because it took more than six months for them to get their services here....

Anyway. Make of it what you will. I'm excited, but at the same time, I barely have enough time to listen to all the podcasts I subscribe to in a week, let alone actual music, these days....

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

eMusic isn't actually just coming to Canada, it's just launching it's Canadian version. I live in Canada, and I've been an eMusic subscriber for over 2 years.

I can't say I'm excited. All this new localized version of eMusic gives me is higher fees, without access to some of the new content that is available in the U.S.