Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh, the Power!

Did you hear it?

At the end of the latest Macbreak Weekly. Didja hear it?

Alex started to say Another Macbreak is Broke, But John Foster told him "No, say it right."

And he said it.

He said "Break time is over."

Guess what?

I told him to say that.

Rather, John told him to say it, but I told John to get him to say it. Because, if said properly, it is so much punchier and powerful than "Another Macbreak is broke."

And I twittered John and told him that was a much better ending, and he got Alex to say it.

Hold on a second; I need to recover from the rush of power to the brain.

Okay. I'm better now.

Yes, not only am I the Greatest Living Photographer (tm), I am the power behind the throne at Macbreak Weekly.

Now if I could just appear on the actual show, my life would be complete.

No comments: