Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm back. I think

I've tried posting a couple times over the last week, but I haven't been able to make the connection to blogger. I suspect it's been that I've been uploading a few GBs worth of images, and that has eaten all my bandwidth. In this pause, I'll take a second to post. 

Over at ehMac, Eric pointed out that if you search for California Mac stores, you get Laval and Toronto results, too. Probably a mix up with the CA ending, but still amusing, no? As someone tries to Google Earth the Laval, California store. It is right most of the places, but he stumbled across a page showing macbook air availability at stores.

I just downloaded the Wordpress app for my iPod Touch, and was super excited to try it, but the wife left yesterday and took the Airport with her, so I'm without wireless for the next month unless I go wardriving...

Lots of stuff happening, but deadlines in the real world mean that I don't have a lot of time to write about it. Sorry. I should be done by now, but things never go the way you want them to....


No comments: