Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rogers sucks. Wait, I mean Roger's iPhone sales suck

The Globe and Mail's Report on Business says that iPhone sales dropped by 50% last quarter, despite the fact that overall, the business is doing better than expected. And, as expected, it got crushed in the stock market. Why? Because even though they did better than expected, they should have done unexpectedly better or some fool thing.

Me? I think it might have something to do with the fact that there are about 20 people who are covered by Rogers 3G network, so the paying a premium for the whole 3G thing doesn't appeal to most people.

As always, I'd love to get an iPhone, but Rogers doesn't even offer coverage where I live, let alone 3G coverage, so don't expect me to get hands on with an iPhone any time soon. 

No comments: